The Z8FMC16100 Series Motor Control Development Kit is our affordable yet comprehensive development tool that supports the Z8FMC16100 Series Motor Control microcontrollers. It includes a development board with the Z8FMC16100 device, which plugs into a brushless DC (BLDC) application board attached to a BLDC motor. Also included is an opto-isolated USB smart cable for safe programming and debugging, plus our ZDS II Integrated Development Environment (IDE), which includes a full ANSI C-Compiler.
Key features of the Z16FMC Series Motor Control Development Kit:
- 3-Phase Motor Control Application Board
- MC MDS Board
- Opto-isolated USB Smart Cable
- 3-phase motor @ 24VDC, 30W, 3200RPM with lug connectors
- 6-foot USB cable, Type ‘A’ to ‘B’
- 6-circuit ribbon cable
- Universal 5 VDC power supply 1.5A, 1.3mm including adapters
- Motor Control Software and Documentation CD-ROM
Zilog Developer Studio II Integrated Development Environment for Z8 Encore!
Acrobat Reader install program
The Z8FMC16100 Series Motor Control Development Kit is RoHS-compliant.