The ZMOTION Intrusion Detection Reference Design demonstrates how to use Zilog’s ZMOTION Intrusion Detection solution in a PIR-based intrusion motion detector. It also shows how to implement additional functions such as anti-mask and power supply supervisory features.
The key features of this reference design include:
- Complete Intrusion Detection design supporting three lens types:
- WA 1.2 GI 12 V4: 18 meter, wide angle (installed)
- LR 1.2 GI 12 V3: 30 meter, corridor
- VB 1.2 GI V1: 15 meter, vertical barrier
- White light immunity > 12,000 LUX
- Uses low-cost RE200B dual-element pyroelectric sensor
- Automatic temperature compensation
- 12 kg/30 kg selectable pet immunity
- Selectable NORMAL and PULSE modes
- Auto LED
- Anti-mask demonstration
- Power supply supervisory
Get started developing your intrusion detection application today! Purchase this reference design from the Zilog Store.