The Z51F3220 Development Kit is a complete development solution that provides all of the necessary hardware and software tools to develop your application with the Z51F3220 MCU, a member of Zilog's new Z8051 product family.
Zilog’s On-Chip Debugger hardware fully supports the Keil µVision IDE. Our target driver is seamlessly integrated with the Keil debugger, allowing Keil C51 users to work within the µVision4 environment without switching between the Keil compiler and Zilog’s external OCD software.
Download your Z8051 Software and Documentation
- Z51F3220 Development Board
- Z8051 USB On-Chip Debugger (OCD)
- Z8051 OCD Target Cable (10ckt)
- USB Cable: A (male) to Mini-B Cable
- Z8051 OCD Software and Documentation CDROM
- Z51F3220 Development Kit User Manual (UM0243)
for free from the Zilog Store.